Some of functionality may not work while you disabled JavaScript. Enable JavaScript for better User Exprience.

greentechmedia.com October 08, 2019

Spain's Acciona Launches Nordex Takeover Bid Amid 'turbulent' Wind Market

Spanish infrastructure group Acciona has offered to take over wind turbine supplier Nordex, moving to bolster the company's finances amid market "turbulence" in the wake of rival German supplier Senvion's insolvency. Acciona merged its own turbine manufacturing business -- Acciona Windpower -- with Nordex in 2016 amid a wave of industry consolidation. That deal left Acciona, a major global investor in renewables projects through its energy division, with a 29.9 percent stake in Nordex, whose shares trade publicly in Germany. Nordex was the eighth largest wind turbine supplier globally in 2018, and the number-four player outside China, shipping about 2.5 gigawatts.
Read by 35% of LPs

cpexecutive.com October 03, 2019

Carnegie Mellon University Switches To Wind Power

ENGIE Resources and Amerex Energy Services designed a structure to procure energy sourced from a 306-megawatt project to serve all of the campus' electricity needs.
Read by 53% of LPs

reuters.com October 03, 2019

Equinor Sells 25% Stake In German Wind Farm

Norway's Equinor has agreed to sell a 25% stake in Germany's Arkona offshore wind farm for around 500 million euros ($547.85 million), almost doubling the value of its investment, the company said on Thursday.
Read by 73% of LPs

forbes.com October 02, 2019

A Massive Investment: Google Announces 18 New Renewable Energy Deals

Google has recently invested a record-breaking amount in renewable energy deals in the United States, Chile, and Europe. They announced 18 new deals, which is by far their largest investment in renewable energy deals.
Read by 68% of LPs

shalemarkets.com September 25, 2019

Shale Markets, Llc / Rystad: Equinor's Mega Offshore Wind Project Gives Hope To Deflated Service Industry

By Offshore Energy Today.. Equinor's big bet on offshore wind will rival major oil projects, Norwegian intelligence group Rystad Energy said on Tuesday following a recent announcement that Equinor will work on the world's... ... Read Full Article Here For more great articles: Offshore Energy Today.
Read by 54% of LPs

realassets.ipe.com September 23, 2019

Hermes Infrastructure And Cgn Europe Invest In Swedish Wind Farms | News | Ipe Ra

Hermes Infrastructure Fund II will take an initial 20% stake in the portfolio. : Hermes Infrastructure and CGN Europe Energy (CGNEE) have partnered to acquire an 813MW portfolio of five Swedish onshore wind farms from Aquila Capital. Hermes Infrastructure's Fund II will take an initial 20% stake in the portfolio and CGNEE has taken control of the remaining 80%. Aquila Capital will provide asset management services on the portfolio through a management services agreement.
Read by 54% of LPs

theguardian.com September 20, 2019

Google Signs Up To $2bn Wind And Solar Investment | Technology

Tech giant's push for greener energy prompts biggest renewable energy deal in corporate historyGoogle's chief executive has revealed plans for the biggest renewable energy deal in corporate history.Sundar Pichai said the clean energy deal will include 18 separate agreements to supply Google with electricity from wind and solar projects across the world. Continue reading...
Read by 51% of LPs

reuters.com September 18, 2019

Britain Launches First Major Auction For Offshore Wind Leases In A Decade

Britain has launched its first major auction of offshore wind farm leases in a decade, offering sites with the combined potential to power more than six million homes.
Read by 62% of LPs

businesswire.com September 17, 2019

Avangrid Renewables To Sell Stake In Arizona Wind And Solar Projects

PORTLAND, Ore.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Avangrid Renewables to Sell Stake in Arizona Wind and Solar Projects; Axium Infrastructure to Acquire 50% Interest in Two Operating Projects.
Read by 31% of LPs

reuters.com September 13, 2019

Ikea Buys 80% Stake In Romanian Wind Farms From Vestas

Ingka Group, which owns most IKEA stores, said on Friday it would buy an 80% stake in seven Romanian wind farms from wind turbine maker Vestas for 136 million euros ($151 million).
Read by 42% of LPs