Post your job infront of 100,000+ qualified LP's and GP's.
Recently Filled Jobs
Firms you might be interested in
Posted on: March 13, 2014, 2:23 p.m.
The fund will invite proposals to select a few consortia, pre-dominantly of Indian-origin scientists and technologists, for providing funding. It will provide 85% of the equity without management control and the remaining 15% as sweat equity. Sweat equity is the ownership interest, or increase in value, that is created as a direct result of hard work by the owners. Full investment news articleRelevent to this post: Khosla Ventures,