Some of functionality may not work while you disabled JavaScript. Enable JavaScript for better User Exprience.
Access here alternative investment news about Epfo Likely To Increase Proportion Of Funds To Uti For Etf Investment
LPNEWS

Epfo Likely To Increase Proportion Of Funds To Uti For Etf Investment

by moneycontrol.com posted 3months ago 27 views
At present, the Employees#39; Provident Fund Organisation#39;s 75 percent ETF investments are handled by SBI Capital, while remaining 25 percent is managed by UTI Mutual Funds.

In this article