Private Equity Operations Analysts are responsible for the accurate processing of limited partnership transactions on behalf of our clients in ...
Founded in 1993, Aequitas Capital is an alternative asset management company dedicated to innovation, discipline and excellence. With proven expertise in finance, management and technology – Aequitas sources, structures and implements Private Credit and Private Equity solutions, benefiting the individuals and institutions that trust us as a valuable investment partner.
The VP, RIA Lending & Investing reports directly to the EVP, Product/Business Development and is the business owner on all RIA lending transactions, while also managing them long-term in conjunction with the Portfolio Manager.
- Maintains and builds multi-level relationships with key decision makers and influencers. Appropriately prioritizes frequency and degree of client interaction according to growth potential
- Source and lead lending and investing opportunities with independent Registered Investment Advisors.
- Oversee all aspects of lending including: structure, negotiation, underwriting, and ongoing management.
- Ensure that proper documentation and due diligence activities have been completed
- Document specifications for standard and complex implementations and effectively coordinate communications with all required parties to ensure timely completion
- Provide timely and accurate status updates to clients and internal business partners; proactively escalate issues to minimize client impact
- Monitors trends impacting client satisfaction within own book of business. Summarizes and communicates to others as needed. Develops a response plan to maintain or improve client satisfaction
- Stays informed of changes in the client's business, competition, industry, and marketplace, through proactive solicitation and/or research, in order to inform and drive client satisfaction activities within book of business
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required by the company
Job Requirements and Qualifications
- BS/BA in Finance or Accounting, MBA preferred
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience as a traditional/commercial lender or direct RIA lending experience required
Knowledge, skills and abilities
- Thorough understanding of commercial lending
- Proven ability to successfully build and manage relationships with demanding and complex Advisors
- Proven ability to be successful with clients and prospects in face-to-face meetings, phone based relationships and via email
- Thorough understanding of financial intermediaries, with emphasis on RIA distribution Channel
- Previous client management skills, financial skills, as well as in depth understanding of accounting
- Flexibility to perform in an ever-changing work environment
Special Information (Travel required, physical requirements, etc.):
- Additional hours as necessary to accomplish objectives, goals and projects
- Willingness to travel between 25-50% of the time; can be home office based, but preference is for the position to work out of the Lake Oswego headquarters.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time
Fund Manager from United States
Related Investment Jobs
Chicago, IL, US
8 hours, 23 minutes ago
Dallas, TX, US
9 hours, 41 minutes ago