Bring your heart to CVS Health Every one of them at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing their …
This position will play an integral role in supporting the investment team, and will be involved in investment manager due diligence, data management, and monitoring efforts. The position offers an opportunity to have broad exposure to all asset classes and develop investment expertise in endowment management.
The position’s main responsibilities include: reviewing, coordinating and analyzing monthly investment reports, assist in production of performance, attribution, exposure and risk reports; enhancing and managing investment analytical and CRM tools; supporting due diligence efforts/processes and monitoring of investment managers’ performance; compile and analyze investment data and peer comparisons; and providing analytical and research support in developing asset allocation.
- Research investment strategies, asset classes and markets relevant to the portfolio.
- Other duties include assisting in portfolio operations, and maintaining a database of current and existing managers’ investment information.
- Additional responsibilities and special projects will be assigned as needed.
The intent of this job description is to provide a representative summary of the essential functions that will be required of the position and should not be construed as a declaration of specific duties and responsibilities of the particular position. Employees will be assigned specific job-related duties by their supervisor.
It is preferred that this individual has passed the CFA Level 1 exam.
The Senior Investment Associate must have excellent research and critical thinking skills and ability to synthesize large amounts of data and information in a clear and concise manner; superior financial modeling and analytic skills; ability to gather, organize and analyze data using Excel and complex formulas; strong written and verbal communication skills; strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact with investment managers and other stakeholders; and the ability to take initiative, manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
Passion for investing and intellectual curiosity are a must.
The successful candidate will be able to work independently as well as in a collaborative environment.
Penn State and the Office of Investment Management are committed to fostering diversity, inclusion, and equal opportunity.
Please provide your response to the following three supplemental questions and include as an attachment to your application:
- Why do you think you might be interested in a position with Penn State’s Office of Investment Management?
- In what way will this position help you to grow as a professional?
- What activities do you pursue outside your professional career?
- Cover Letter and Resume are also required.
- Typically requires a Bachelor's degree or higher plus two years of related experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Insights not available
Related Investment Jobs
Florham Park, NJ, US
1 day, 20 hours ago
Hartford, CT, US
1 day, 21 hours ago