- Coordinate quantitative investment strategy development for exchange traded fund products including market and product research, statistical and time-series back-testing, factor and weighting identification, model optimization, index construction and maintenance.
- Provide combination of fundamental and technical analysis in making investment recommendations. Develop and manage investment strategy for both equity and fixed-income funds.
- Develop and present presentations.
- Contribute to weekly investor alert commentary through diligent research and analysis, describing market interrelationships and market trends.
- Manage the rebalance and reconstitution process for ETF products
- Research and analyze emerging technologies and trends impacting industries with the goal of identifying market and product opportunities.
- Ability to provide sector specialization.
- Apply various investment methods in order to perform models of back-testing and optimization, conducting bottom-up fundamental company and sector/industry research and analysis, examining and assessing economic and market trends, earnings prospects, financial statements and various other indicators and factors, conducting top-down macroeconomic research and analysis, assessing inter-market and intra-market relationships.
- Attend meetings, conferences with corporate officers, sell-aside analysts, economists, and commentators to enhance the research process including internationally.
- Contribute to the annual, semi-annual, quarterly and monthly performance and attrition reports for the equity and fixed-income funds.
- Strong computer skills, specifically Microsoft products and variety of programs, financial info systems such as Bloomberg, fact set, and Morningstar required.
- Possess knowledge base of financial techniques, discounted cash flow analysis, application of statistical measures and interpretation.
Education: Bachelor's degree in finance, economics, investments, mathematics or statistics + three (3) years' experience in the financial services industry with specialized knowledge of specific industries and ability to perform financial and economic analysis methods such as discounted cash flow analysis, time-series analysis, financial ratio analysis, and application of statistical and econometric measures.
Travel Requirements: Up to 5% of international travel required.