The Investment Analyst supports the execution of the Company’s investment platform by performing financial and/or operational analyses of capital ...
Bon Secours Mercy Health is a top five Catholic Health System in the United States and has recently expanded to become one of the largest private providers of health care in Ireland. With more than 48 hospitals across Ohio, Kentucky, Tennessee, Florida, South Carolina, Virginia, Maryland, New York, and Ireland, the system generates in excess of $8 billion of net operating revenue on an annual basis.
The investment program is comprised of multiple asset pools (operating, DB plan, captive insurance, DC plan) invested broadly across asset classes, geographies, and strategies. With over $7 billion of assets under management, the investment team focuses on sourcing managers and strategies that help the system grow and fulfill its mission. The investment program is allocated to public equities, private equity, fixed income, hedge fund, private debt and real asset investments. In addition to traditional investment activities, members of the team are involved in the system’s efforts surrounding innovation, community impact, and socially responsible investing.
The Senior Investment Analyst will help support Bon Secours Mercy Health’s (BSMH) Investment Office’s portfolio management, investment and market research, and manager due diligence efforts. In addition, the Senior Analyst will assist the team with other related tasks such as reporting, capital markets research, SRI/ESG investing and operations.
Essential Job Functions
- Play an active role in manager due diligence. This includes but is not limited to: Attending manager due diligence meetings, supporting alternative asset class due diligence (private capital, hedge funds, real estate), quantitative analysis, drafting and distributing manager meeting notes, staying informed on industry trends and investment manager activity. Opportunity for due diligence related travel.
- Develop, research and recommend asset allocation and investment strategies for team approval
- Prepare reoccurring performance, holdings and risk reports
- Support Bon Secours Mercy Health’s Innovation Investment program
- Coordinate legal review and completion of legal documents
- Assist in capital markets research
- Research potential SRI/ESG strategies and support Bon Secours Mercy Health’s SRI program
- Assist with the preparation of quarterly reports for the Pension and Investment Committee
- Provide operational support for the investment function within the Treasury team, including working with the Investment Analyst to manage invoice payments and cash flows as well as manage the monthly accounting close process.
License/Certification: Completion or willingness to participate in CFA and/or CAIA program
Minimum Years and Type of Experience: 2-5 years of investment experience
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: Bloomberg terminal experience preferred. Ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple projects simultaneously. Investment operations experience preferred. Strong work ethic and desire to work on a tight-knit team.
Bon Secours Mercy Health is an equal opportunity employer.
Rewarding for hard work:
- Great health, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify.
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- And a lot more
Insights not available
Related Investment Jobs
Charleston, SC, US
18 hours, 54 minutes ago
Santa Monica, CA, US
19 hours, 2 minutes ago