We are seeking Research Analysts/ Associates / Interns in our high growth Venture Capital practice we refer to as TI Platform.vc. We currently are in stealth mode though we will become more public soon. The Analysts/ Associates will work closely with the Managing Director and Portfolio Managers to assist with due diligence of potential private market investment opportunities, financial modeling, portfolio monitoring and evaluation.
The candidate(s) will have an opportunity to gain an in-depth understanding of both direct investment and fund of funds venture capital asset classes. He or she will have the opportunity to access our extensive network of and relationships with various market participants. We are both VC and FoF with direct and indirect investments in 1,000+ companies.
- Conduct due diligence on funds, primary, and co-investment (syndicate) limited partnership investment opportunities across an array of VC fund types, companies, geographies and strategies
- Assist in performing analysis on data related to managers’ track records and client portfolios
- Assist in writing investment memos and due diligence
- Assist in creating forward calendars
- Assist team in preparing a variety of documents and presentations including investor updates, memos, proposals, and presentations in PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Perform in-depth industry research/ Help build out financial modeling
- Help manage our investment pipeline process
- Review VC fund offering materials, quarterly reports and accounting records for various data points
- Support the GPs in all aspects of fundraising, strategy, marketing, legal and portfolio construction
- Support marketing efforts by organizing events and assisting in producing marketing materials
- Assist the Managing Director and Portfolio Managers with projects and initiatives
- The candidate will have an opportunity to work with some amazing Y Combinator partners and the earliest engineers of Google.
Required Skills and Experience
- Previous 2-4 years of operating experience in high growth startups, venture capital, or investment fund is required
- Bachelor’s degree required. Engineering degree and Management Science preferred
- Demonstrates high integrity and a strong work ethic
- Passion for coding and applying algorithms to the Venture Capital asset class
- Outstanding analytical skills, detail-oriented, proactive and self-motivated
- Strong knowledge of Excel including advanced functions
- Experience with cash-flow modeling and investment valuation techniques
- Ability to produce well designed professional looking PowerPoint presentations
- Ability to communicate and provide direction to our investors
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and a team player
- Ability to work weekends when necessary
Please submit your cover letter to be considered for these positions. Title dependent on experience and background.
About TI Platform Management
TI Platform Management, LLC is an SEC-registered investment adviser subject to the Advisers Act of 1940. We are an alternative asset platform providing reputable institutional investors with access to top tier investment opportunities.
TI Platform Management, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All persons shall have the opportunity to be considered for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability, gender/sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
University / Academic Endowment from United States
Fund Manager from
Fund Manager from
Fund Manager from
Fund Manager from United States
Related Investment Jobs
Rosemead, CA, US
1 month, 3 weeks ago
New Jersey-Newark, US
3 months ago