The private markets group seeks an ambitious candidate for an exciting opportunity to join a team with a growing investment platform. The candidate will support our investment professionals with sourcing, evaluating, executing and managing investments in private equity funds.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Manage and maintain accuracy of information and resources including Salesforce.com, Preqin and industry publications used by the private markets group to execute investment strategy.
- Identify and initiate engagement with existing and prospective private equity fund investments to generate leads for potential investments.
- Screen prospective private equity fund investments and prioritizes related investment professional workflow.
- Collaborate with operations team and other internal resources to aggregate and compile data to support internal and external performance reporting.
- Provide wide-ranging support for the private markets group including ad-hoc research, analytical, marketing, developing reporting materials and administrative projects.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 2+ years of relevant and applicable experience.
- Advanced computer skills, specifically with Salesforce.com and Microsoft Office (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word).
- Experience with Preqin, Addepar a plus.
- Success Factors:
- Expert organizational skills and ability to prioritize work and shift gears as needed to produce high-quality work under tight deadlines.
- Strong client service and team orientation. Communicates well with colleagues and clients and demonstrates the highest level of commitment and professionalism.
Fund Manager from United States
Related Investment Jobs
Highland, CA, US
13 hours, 19 minutes ago
Boston, MA, US
13 hours, 26 minutes ago