Assist SELCO Community Credit Union members to develop investment strategies utilizing non-deposit investment products including, but not limited to, securities ...
- Analyze and report on recent and longer term performance; using sophisticated attribution analysis, develop a more thorough understanding of which sectors, and managers within sectors, have under or over-performed and why.
- Strive to upgrade the performance measurement metrics, systems, and quality of reporting which are used to evaluate the portfolio and its components.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of existing managers and work with CIO to provide recommendations for additions/deletions; systematically identify, meet with and evaluate potential new managers across all asset classes and encourage their interest in Juilliard as an investor.
- Assist in the preparation of materials for Investment Committee meetings on a regular basis. Supervise analyst responsible for performance reporting, and help prepare performance analytics and written materials for the Committee’s review and consideration.
- Along with Investment Staff, work closely with the Vice President for Finance & Controller, and other members of Juilliard’s administration as necessary, to ensure the effective integration of the investment function with related accounting, financial planning, and internal control processes.
- Assist in Juilliard’s bond offerings and preparation of materials for rating agencies as needed.
- B.S. or B.A. required, MBA degree and/or CFA designation is a major plus.
- Strong educational credentials in the areas of economics, finance, and/or accounting.
- At least five years of experience in the investment world, broadly defined, such as a portfolio manager, a manager of managers (either in the foundation, endowment, or plan sponsor world), or as an investment consultant.
- Experience investing in different asset classes, especially alternative asset classes.
- A knowledge of and/or experience with developing and honing investment strategy and asset allocation for a complex, diversified portfolio.
- Ability to deploy sophisticated analytical tools and methods to monitor portfolio performance of individual managers, draw conclusions about past and prospective performance, and work with the CIO on recommendations to the Investment Committee.
- A deep interest in the investment process, an intellectual interest in identifying and evaluating investment opportunities, and a drive to achieve superior performance.
- Strong computer skills, including Excel and portfolio reporting/management software.
- Superior communications skills, both verbally and in writing.
- A collegial attitude; ability to work in a small office environment and collaborate effectively with members of the investment staff along with other key departments and staff members.
- Courage of convictions and the ability to be constructively challenging; the ability to debate respectfully and to be skillfully diplomatic.
- The highest level of personal and professional integrity.
- A passion for the arts and the mission of the Juilliard School preferred.
The Juilliard School has an ongoing commitment to the principles and practices of diversity and inclusiveness throughout the community and strongly encourages applications from candidates who would enhance the diversity of the School’s administration.
The Juilliard School is committed to providing a safe and productive learning and working environment. Therefore, employment with Juilliard will be contingent upon satisfactory completion of a background check.
Please include a cover letter specific to this position, salary history and resume. To apply, please click on the following link: http://jobsco.re/1qggP9R
Fund of Funds from United States
Related Investment Jobs
Bend, OR, US
14 minutes ago
Springfield, OR, US
19 minutes ago