The Investment Office is responsible for managing investments, operations and risk matters related to the Club’s portfolio.
The investment team focuses on evaluating and recommending investment strategies for investing the Club’s financial assets, assessing and monitoring the performance of external fund managers and the related risks arising from such activities.
- Oversee management of the Club’s long-term capital by external fund managers through ongoing review and monitoring of fund managers’ investment activities and performances
- Identify attractive opportunities in private markets and top-echelon managers to implement across equities and real asset strategies
- Evaluate investment opportunities through in-depth research and due diligence
- Keep abreast of the latest market and business development of the financial industry as it relates to the Club's portfolios and opportunity set
- Be able to analyze and articulate findings/recommendations in a clear and concise manner both verbal and written
- Make recommendations that entail detailed qualitative and quantitative analysis, extremely technical in nature and usually under a tight time constraint
You should have:
- University degree in Business Administration, Finance or related discipline
- Postgraduate degree and/or Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) designation preferred
- 7-10 years working experience in portfolio management from an asset management firm, asset consultant or large institutional investor
- Expertise in private markets and/or manager research preferred
- Strong and effective analytical, interpersonal, and communications skills
- Advanced skills in Bloomberg, MS-Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
The level of appointment will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
How to Apply
Please send your resume, complete with expected salary and job reference, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fund Manager from
Government Pension from United States of America
Government Pension (state) from United States of America
Other from United States of America
Related Investment Jobs
Annapolis, MD, US
21 hours, 30 minutes ago
Albany, NY, US
22 hours, 50 minutes ago