Yiheng Capital is seeking a motivated, organized and team-focused individual to coordinate and execute monthly and quarterly client deliverables, maintain accurate CRM reporting, deliver customized reporting solutions and analysis to investors and provide ongoing investor support through email, videoconference and in person meetings. The position is at the Senior Associate or VP level and will report to the firm’s Co-Chief Operating Officer.
- Coordination and preparation of investor reports, presentations and communications including:
- Monthly and quarterly fund reports
- Firm marketing materials
- Due diligence documents and database updates
- CRM maintenance and activity reporting
- Monitoring IR inbox and responding to investor or prospect requests
- Ad-hoc portfolio analysis, investment writeups, presentations and communications
- Interfacing directly with LPs over email, on the phone, or in meetings
- Tracking and managing due diligence path for prospective investors
- BA/BS degree required with strong undergraduate academic record
- Ideally between 2-7 years of experience working in client service or investment relations within an asset management or investment consulting firm. Client facing experience a plus.
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Working knowledge of equity investing fundamentals
- Ability to translate financial data into coherent narratives
- Superior organization skills with significant attention to detail
- Willingness and capability to take ownership of products/deliverables
- Advanced working knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel and Word. CRM database experience a plus.
- Some fluency in Mandarin is preferred, but not required
Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
Qualified candidates may submit a resume to: email@example.com
Insights not available
Related Investment Jobs
San Francisco, CA, US
7 hours, 25 minutes ago
New York, NY, US
7 hours, 30 minutes ago