50% Provide analytical support for the development and review of investment policies and procedures, selection and termination of investment managers, and the development and implementation of strategic and tactical asset allocation decisions. Perform other financial analysis as requested.
20% Develop, enhance, and document risk analytics and investment management systems for the monitoring of compliance with investment strategies and policies. Analyze portfolio performance and characteristics. Seek and evaluate new analytical tools.
20% Design and prepare written materials, charts and graphs for investment reporting and presentations to the Regents, Investment Advisory Committee, and other executive officers. Such reports include quarterly and annual performance summaries, risk monitoring, and other policy compliance analysis.
10% Enhance and document manager monitoring and fund performance measurement systems. Input data into Private I, and maintain other data integrity by reviewing financial statements, verifying information provided by the custodian bank and coordinating reconciliation with the accounting staff. Generate reports to analyze changes in fund values and investment performance.
The individual in this position provides investment analysis to support the management of the University's CEF, TIP, GIP, and RUMINCO portfolios. This individual is also responsible for maintaining investment data integrity and creating regular reports as scheduled and ad hoc reports and other special projects as requested.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, economics, or other related quantitatively oriented field with at least two years of institutional investment experience.
- Advanced skills in the use of PowerPoint, database applications, and financial modeling are essential.
- Progress towards CFA designation.
- High level of organizational skills and attention to detail are critical.
- Knowledge of investment related software including Private I.
- Team player with capacity to multi-task, deliver results and respond quickly and effectively to changing circumstances.
Please apply online via the Employment System at
https://employment.umn.edu/applicants/Central?quickFind=110181and please include a resume, cover letter, and references. The requisition number is 183639.
Insights not available
Related Investment Jobs
New York, NY, US
3 days, 21 hours ago
Milwaukee, WI, US
5 days, 18 hours ago