Under general supervision, performs complex fundamental investment research and analysis work.
- Evaluate potential new investment managers using quantitative and qualitative skills. Investigate a potential manager's background, prior track record of success, and investment process that will drive future investment gains
- Continually update the Getty's internal databases of performance, investment holdings, market exposures, and interactions with managers in the current portfolio.
- Integrate data supplied from investment managers with that available from the Trust's custodian and market data to provide detailed reporting to senior staff, the Chief Investment Officer, and the board of Trustees.
- Periodically review investment sub-strategies to analyze the market opportunity and universe of managers that may lead to changes in the portfolio allocation or roster of managers.
- Prepare investment memoranda detailing the investment rationale of a proposed investment for the Chief Investment Officer;
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, economics or related field
- 2-5 years of experience working in a finance or investment department