Under the supervision of the Senior Director of Investments, the Investment Analyst will supply the primary data needs of the investment program, maintaining databases and providing relevant data to inform investment decision making. The Investment Analyst also assists in providing direct oversight of each of the Federation’s investments in various portfolios, funds, and partnerships and works with staff to ensure the timely and accurate flow of information from each investment manager and outside service provider.
- Design and implement monthly and quarterly investment and asset allocation reports for the Pooled Endowment Portfolio, including both high-level summary reports and detailed reports focusing on individual asset categories and managers. Assist Senior Director of Investments in developing and customizing special reports and/or analyses for a variety of constituents including the PEPC, IAC, Asset Class Workgroups, and PEP Investors.
- Update and maintain the investment program’s performance databases. Ensure that necessary information is received in a timely and accurate manner and reconciled across multiple platforms. Confirm that all cash flows are tracked correctly. Oversee any transitions to new performance reporting platforms.
- Assist in managing relationships with investment managers and other service providers soliciting business from the Federation. Provide information regarding the Federation’s investment program, review materials, and consult with Senior Director of Investments regarding scheduling meetings with firms of potential interest.
- Maintain records of developments associated with investment management firms and alert SDI of significant events that warrant follow up.
- Assist in preparing due diligence materials for prospective PEP investments.
- Respond to ad hoc data requests from a variety of constituents.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution required
- Master’s degree (MBA or MA/MS in Finance or similar field) and/or CFA designation is highly desirable
- Minimum 2-3 years of direct work experience in a finance or investment-related field is preferred
- Must be proficient in all Microsoft Office applications as well as a quick study with investment-related software programs and other applications
- Ability to be a self-starter to meet scheduled deadlines and established priorities
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, written and oral communication skills
- Exercises professional judgment at all times and in all communications
- Maintains professional demeanor and appearance as appropriate for meetings with various internal and outside parties
- Observes strict confidentiality regarding the nature of all business
Insights not available
Related Investment Jobs
Stamford, Connecticut,, US
5 days, 1 hour ago
3 weeks, 5 days ago