MetLife’s Private Equity Unit (“PEU”) will provide a unique set of development opportunities for a fluent Mandarin speaking, reading and ...
Provide in-depth research and analytical support to the vice president – chief investment officer (VP-CIO) and the investments team including portfolio and security analysis, evaluation of investment managers, economic analysis, work with data systems (maintenance, reporting, analytics), collaborating on the preparation of Board reports, and portfolio accounting work.
- Undergraduate degree required. Minimum of 1-5 years’ practical work experience or equivalent (including internships) in fields relevant to assigned responsibilities with investments and/or finance emphasis preferred.
- Good understanding of the equity and/or fixed income markets and prior experience with Factset and Bloomberg preferred.
- Progress towards CFA designation preferred.
- Experience working effectively with persons from diverse cultural, social, and ethnic backgrounds and ability to drive strong relationships.
- Experience working in a high performing and agile organization with a team-oriented culture.
- Strong technical and statistical skills, including PowerPoint and advanced Excel.
- Ability to conduct research and access networks and key informants using internal and external sources of data, information, research and analysis; able to analyze results using advanced analytical techniques; knowledge of coding preferred. Ability to clearly communicate concepts, research findings, issues analysis, and data interpretations; see the relationships and patterns; and express them clearly.