We are searching for an Investment Administration Manager -- someone who works well in a fast-paced setting. In this position, you will oversee day to day investment administration activities, including the independent management of Investment Office records, ensuring database functionality, performance reporting, and primary audit and tax support. The role will require working closely with multiple teams including accounting, treasury, tax and legal as well as external service providers. The Investment Administration Manager will independently lead the daily investment administration activities, design, and prepare monthly performance reports and improve the capture and dissemination of information from investment managers.
Think you’ve got what it takes?
- Prepare daily cash projections for investment pools
- Prepare investment documentation for execution and submission, including NDAs and fund subscription/redemption documents. Responsible for communicating with fund managers/fund administrators as necessary
- Responsible for the design and maintenance of performance reports for investment pools utilizing the reporting system provided by the Fund Administrator
- Works with others on the investment office team to ensure information in the RM database is accurately captured including quarterly letters and reports, monthly performance updates, legal documents, and internal memos
- Create, distribute, and follow up on annual audit confirms sent to fund managers ensuring accuracy and completeness of records
- Acts as first, and primary resource between the Investment Office and the tax department, ensuring open communication and notification of new/changing investments
- Gather tax forms from all external/third party investment managers annually ensuring accuracy and completeness of records
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, economics, or related field preferred
- Master’s degree in accounting, finance, or business administration with a concentration in finance preferred
- Certified Public Accountant or Chartered Financial Analyst license/certifications preferred
- 5 years investment operations experience required
- Experience with alternative investments preferred