The Analyst is responsible for analyzing performance for two large portfolios at the company and is responsible for providing analysis ...
The Chief Investment Officer is responsible for the Client Investment Portfolios. The Chief Investment Officer (CIO) oversees a team of professionals that have responsibilities such as managing and monitoring investment activity, managing pensions, working with external analysts maintaining good investor relations. They will also develop short-term and long-term investment policies.
- Leads the Investment Management Group and participates in various senior level committees.
- Oversees all investment manager due diligence criteria and asset allocation policies.
- Sources and vets specific private market investments.
- Manages all investment related projects and initiatives.
- Participates in client/prospect meetings.
- Active in investment areas including research and publishing original written material.
- Develops investment strategies based on company’s philosophy and client objectives
- Performs investment research and stays current on development in security markets
- Participates in the strategic planning and decision making for department
- Bachelor’s degree required; Advanced degree highly preferred.
- CFA required.
- Minimum of twelve (12) years of direct experience in the industry or related industries required
- Minimum of five (5) years experience managing a team
- Prior experience as CIO is highly desired.
- Extensive knowledge of investment strategies, investment solutions, private markets, and the wealth management industry required
- Demonstrated ability for Business Development
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and presentation abilities
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Business Development
- Strategic Planning
- Investment Product expertise
- Sitting for extended periods of time.
- Sufficient dexterity of hands and fingers to efficiently operate a computer keyboard, mouse and other computer components.
- Ability to converse and exchange information with all levels of staff within organization.
- Ability to observe, perceive, identify, and translate data
- Ability to travel via air, rail, automobile and/or bus.
Insights not available
Related Investment Jobs
Santa Monica, CA, US
3 hours, 42 minutes ago
New York, NY, US
3 hours, 44 minutes ago