The Investment Officer (IO) serves on teams responsible for managing key components of Mayo Clinic's investment portfolios. Spend at least ...
Realterm Global is a $2+ billion AUM real estate private equity investment manager and developer of logistics real estate around the world. We operate three platforms - Aeroterm, the largest owner and manager of on-airport logistics facilities in North America; Realterm NAT, the leading non-operating owner and manager of high flow-through logistics assets in North America; and IndoSpace Logistics Parks, the largest industrial developer in India.
Position Title: Associate, Capital Markets
Reports To: Managing Director, Capital Markets & Investor Relations
Direct Reports: None
Location: Annapolis, MD
Compensation: This person will earn a market competitive and performance-driven compensation package.
Position Summary: The associate will join a small, dedicated capital markets team responsible for communicating with and raising capital from institutional investors globally on behalf of Realterm’s operating platforms. These investors may include public and corporate pension plans, endowments and foundations, sovereign wealth funds, insurance companies, and fund of funds.
- Prepare fund marketing materials and internal investment committee packages
- Extensive financial modeling
- Coordinate and execute investor due diligence requests
- Other investor relations activities
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 2 years of experience in real estate, investment banking, or private equity
- Real estate industry knowledge preferred
- Experience working with Argus preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications required
- Self-starter and multitasker who thrives in a team-oriented, fast-paced, entrepreneurial workplace
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Adherence to company policies and operating procedures
Asset Manager from
Related Investment Jobs
Rochester, MN, US
4 days, 1 hour ago