Some of functionality may not work while you disabled JavaScript. Enable JavaScript for better User Exprience.
Access here alternative investment news about Russia's Aluminum Giant Rusal Makes First Us Investment Since Sanctions Lifted - $200M -- Puppet Masters -
Real Assets

Russia's Aluminum Giant Rusal Makes First Us Investment Since Sanctions Lifted - $200M -- Puppet Masters -

by sott.net posted 1month ago 174 views
Russian aluminum major RUSAL said it is teaming up with US manufacturer Braidy Industries to build a mill in Kentucky. It will invest $200 million and assume a 40 percent ownership stake in the mill in return. Braidy would hold the other 60 percent share in the plant, which will produce aluminum sheet primarily for the transportation industry, including the automotive, aerospace and marine sectors. The plant is to be built not far from where Ohio, Kentucky and West Virginia meet on the Ohio River.

In this article