Recent commercial real estate transactions in New York. : This 22-foot-wide five-story mixed-use townhouse, built in 1872 as one of 11 single-family rowhouses, is available in the Lenox Hill section of the Upper East Side Historic District. In 1903, the townhouse became home to William H. Woodin, a coin collector who later served as Treasury secretary under President Franklin D. Roosevelt. In 1919, the 8,046-square-foot property was updated with a new Flemish bond-and-brick facade. An antiques dealer occupies a commercial duplex, using the ground floor as an office and the floor above as a gallery.