Some of functionality may not work while you disabled JavaScript. Enable JavaScript for better User Exprience.
Access here alternative investment news about Keppel Reit Snaps Up Seoul Office Tower For €197M | News | Ipe Ra
Real Estate

Keppel Reit Snaps Up Seoul Office Tower For €197M | News | Ipe Ra

by realassets.ipe.com posted 1month ago 14 views
The fully-let T-Tower office asset was acquired from PGIM Real Estate. : Keppel REIT Management, part of Keppel Capital, has acquired an office building from PGIM Real Estate in Seoul for KRW252.6bn (€197m). Keppel said it had negotiated the deal with a value-add strategy fund managed by PGIM Real Estate to acquire an approximate 99.38% stake in T Tower, a fully-leased building in Seoul’s central business district. Keppel Capital will own the remaining 0.62% stake in the complex, which will be managed by Keppel Investment Management.

In this article