Some of functionality may not work while you disabled JavaScript. Enable JavaScript for better User Exprience.
Access here alternative investment news about India: Suzlon And CLP Create JV For 100 MW Solar Project In Telangana
Real Assets

India: Suzlon And CLP Create JV For 100 MW Solar Project In Telangana

by pv-magazine.com posted 1year ago 7381 views
<span style="line-height: 20.8px;">The JV sees CLP India acquire a 49% stake in the JV called SE Solar, and the terms of the agreement will allow CLP to purchase the remaining 51% stake in the future, Suzlon has confirmed.</span>