Some of functionality may not work while you disabled JavaScript. Enable JavaScript for better User Exprience.
Access here alternative investment news about Hcl Tech, Sumeru Equity Partners To Jointly Acquire Actian Corp For $330 Mn
Private Equity

Hcl Tech, Sumeru Equity Partners To Jointly Acquire Actian Corp For $330 Mn

by moneycontrol.com posted 6months ago 103 views
While HCL will own 80 percent of Actian, the technology-focused Sumeru will own the remaining 20 percent. : HCL Technologies and private equity firm Sumeru Equity Partners (SEP) will acquire Actian Corporation in an all cash deal for USD 330 million. While HCL will own 80 percent of Actian, a hybrid data management and analytics provider, technology-focused SEP will own the remaining 20 percent. The Palo Alto-based Actian will continue to operate as a separate entity within HCL Technologies, led by current CEO and President, Rohit De Souza, the fourth largest Indian IT services firm said in a statement.