Private Equity

Carlyle To Buy 25% Stake In Bharti Airtel's Data Centre Business For $235M

by moneycontrol.com posted 7months ago 17 views
Carlyle Group will make the investment in Bharti Airtel#39;s Nxtra Data at a valuation of $1.2 billion. : Bharti Airtel on July 1 said Carlyle Group will buy a 25 percent stake in its data centre business for $235 million. Carlyle Group will make the investment in Bharti Airtel's Nxtra Data at a valuation of $1.2 billion. Bharti Airtel will continue to hold the remaining 75 percent holding in Nxtra Data. Private equity player Carlyle will make the investment though an entity called Comfort Investments II.

In this article