Some of functionality may not work while you disabled JavaScript. Enable JavaScript for better User Exprience.
Real Estate

CalSTRS Forms €400M European Logistics Joint Venture

by realestate.ipe.com posted 1year ago 550 views
<p>California State Teachers Retirement System (CalSTRS) is investing &euro;400m in European logistics with an unnamed joint-venture partner.</p> <p>The investment will see the US pension fund own a 95% stake in a new entity called CP Logistics Europe.</p> <p>The joint-venture partner, which CalSTRS did not name, will own the remaining 5%.</p> <p>Principal Real Estate Investors, which did not comment, is advising CalSTRS on the investment.</p>