Post your job infront of 100,000+ qualified LP's and GP's.
Recently Filled Jobs
Firms you might be interested in
Posted on: Jan. 5, 2016, 5:05 p.m.
Baring Private Equity Asia has become the latest private equity firm to sell a piece of itself, agreeing to sell an equity interest to Florida-based Affiliated Managers Group Inc. AMG -0.81% . The public announcement did not contain any specifics, but Fortune has obtained a memo sent earlier this morning from BPEA to limited partners in its funds. The memo says that AGM will acquire a “15% passive minority interest,” with existing firm management to retain the other 85%. ... Full investment news article