- Monitors, controls and seeks to reduce trust fund expenses.
- Monitors monthly trustee reports to ensure proper accounting of contributions, distributions, transfers, and expenses.
- Oversees invoice payment process.
- Calculates, monitors and reconciles daily expense accruals for the Savings Plan investment funds.
- Monitors investment manager performance reporting.
- Monitors the Trust Department’s commission recapture and securities lending programs and the Legal Department’s SEC S-8 registration process.
- Maintains trust department policy manual as it relates to the authorization and payment of expenses.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related field of study
- Basic understanding of accounting/financial reporting
- Strong analytical and computer skills
- Advanced Excel skills
Insights not available
Related Investment Jobs
New York, New York, US
18 minutes ago
St Peter Port, St. Peter Port, GG
6 hours, 19 minutes ago