Our client, an environmental friendly cutting-edge Fortune 500 company is seeking a Trust Administration Analyst to work in the Stamford, Connecticut corporate office.
- Monitors, controls and seeks to reduce trust fund expenses.
- Monitors monthly trustee reports to ensure proper accounting of contributions, distributions, transfers, and expenses.
- Oversees invoice payment process.
- Calculates, monitors and reconciles daily expense accruals for the Savings Plan investment funds.
- Monitors investment manager performance reporting.
- Monitors the Trust Department’s commission recapture and securities lending programs and the Legal Department’s SEC S-8 registration process.
- Maintains trust department policy manual as it relates to the authorization and payment of expenses.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related field of study
- Basic understanding of accounting/financial reporting
- Strong analytical and computer skills
- Advanced Excel skills