IFC recruits investment analysts globally on two-year term contracts extendable to a maximum of four years. Upon completion of their ...
Prudential’s Alternative Assets Group is a unit of the Global Chief Investment Office, which conducts asset and liability management and portfolio construction for all of Prudential’s domestic and international business operations. The Alternative Assets Group is responsible for managing over $9.0 billion in assets, comprised of private equity and hedge funds, as well as real estate and other investments in real assets.
The Alternative Assets Group is seeking a senior investment professional to join Prudential’s growing Private Equity team. Prudential’s Private Equity portfolio includes primary investments in buyout, mezzanine/credit, energy, venture capital/growth and distressed funds, as well as co-investments, with a net asset value of approximately $4.0 billion. The position reports to the Head of Private Equity & Co-investments. The candidate’s primary responsibilities would include the following:
- Serve as one of Prudential’s private equity specialists and be informed about current and developing trends in the sector;
- Originate primary private equity fund, co-investment and secondary opportunities;
- Lead deal team in evaluation and underwriting of fund, co-investment and secondary opportunities across various strategies;
- Aid management and active monitoring of Prudential’s core private equity relationships including attendance at annual meetings;
- Work with counsel to negotiate the terms of LPA’s and side letters;
- Lead private-equity related projects and work closely with ALM portfolio managers to optimize Prudential’s private equity portfolio.
- 12+ years of prior investment experience investing in private equity funds, co-investments and secondary investments across multiple strategies and geographies;
- Demonstrated relationship building skills;
- Knowledge of partnership documentation, accounting and taxation;
- Strong verbal, written communications skills and interpersonal skills;
- Strong decision making and negotiating skills;
- Proven management skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously;
- MBA or equivalent degree required; CFA preferred
- Credit training a plus
Insights not available
Related Investment Jobs
Washington, DC, US
1 day, 21 hours ago
New York, NY, US
5 days, 22 hours ago