Senior Investment Officer, Private Equity
Pension Reserves Investment Management Board
The Massachusetts Pension Reserves Investment Management Board (PRIM) seeks a Senior Investment Officer for the Private Equity investment team. Private Equity represents approximately 13% of PRIM’s $87 billion PRIT Fund. The Senior Investment Officer will be a key member of the Private Equity team and will be responsible for monitoring existing managers, identifying, and researching new investment ideas, leading investment research initiatives, managing investment team members, and attracting talent to the organization.
- Source, evaluate, and perform due diligence on new private equity fund and co-investment opportunities
- Utilize and enhance quantitative and qualitative tools and techniques in evaluating new private equity investment opportunities
- Initiate and lead private equity investment research
- Manage investment staff and attract talent to the organization
- Monitor existing managers by analyzing philosophy, process, organization, expected returns, risk, and cost, acting as the primary liaison between private equity managers and PRIM staff
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in private equity
- CFA, CAIA and/or a relevant graduate degree preferred
- Ability to comprehend, synthesize, evaluate, and clearly communicate complex financial concepts and solutions
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workflow in a collaborative environment
- Ability to interact effectively with various stakeholders in and out of the organization
For consideration of this opportunity, please submit resume via the following link:
It is the policy of the PRIM Board to afford equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression or gender unless based upon a bona fide occupational qualification.