Provides leadership for the Tallahassee Memorial HealthCare Foundation (TMHF) subject to the direction of the TMH CEO and TMHF Board of Trustees and serves as liaison to TMH Board of Directors. Serves on the TMH Executive Team and actively participates in hospital management/administration and execution of the TMH strategic plan. Authorizes/approves all aspects of fund-raising activity for the entire TMH organization, including: generation of current use funds, endowment contributions, grant proposal and deferred gifts. In consultation with TMHF Board of Trustees and TMH-CEO, develops/implements fund-raising, fund management and administrative policies; determines annual TMHF scope of service.
In addition to the above responsibilities, the Chief Advancement Officer/VP (also known as President/CEO of the TMH Foundation):
- Coordinates TMHF financial activities with TMH Finance/Accounting. Develops TMHF’s annual operating budget, special events budget and grant allocation budget and is responsible for the preparation of an annual consolidated TMH/TMHF Gifts and Grants Report.
- Directs day-to-day operations of TMHF; all TMHF special events.
- Hires/supervises TMHF fund-raising and support staff; coordinates activities of all volunteer committees.
- Encourages community involvement with TMH.
- Promotes the general health of the public through TMH/TMHF education training and research programs.
- As TMH VP and Chief Advancement Officer, directs the TMH Auxiliary, in consultation with the TMH Auxiliary Board of Directors, and oversees the Office of Volunteers, TMH Gift Shops, and Lifeline Services
Insights not available
Related Investment Jobs
17 hours, 37 minutes ago
New York, NY, US
17 hours, 47 minutes ago