This position will have responsibility for establishing the asset management program to oversee a national portfolio of institutional quality multifamily assets. The individual will work closely with ApexOne’s acquisition team and fund administrators on a daily/weekly basis.
The ideal candidate will be a motivated individual with excellent analytic skills, written and verbal skills, and a team player with proven asset management experience.
ApexOne Investment Partners, focused primarily on class A & B quality 1997-2007 vintage assets, is rapidly expanding its portfolio of market-rate and student housing properties. The company anticipates filling this position in the second quarter of 2016.
- Coordinate all aspects of asset management for a growing national investment portfolio including:
- Operating Budgets
- Business Planning
- Financial Reporting (internal and with equity partners)
- Develop and implement policy and procedures (in tandem with ApexOne partners) for the Asset Management program
- Timely and accurate reporting to lenders and equity partners
- Coordinate and execute renovation/upgrade programs and special projects
- Tracking of investment and financial performance and reporting to senior partners of ApexOne
- Maximize performance and value creation of the investment portfolio through disciplined best practices maintenance and improvement of operations.
- Extensive travel is required.
- 5+ years of commercial multifamily experience in an established Asset Management program.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting – CPA designation strongly preferred
- Excellent financial and analytical skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office and other related reporting software.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and communication skills necessary for working in a fast-paced team oriented environment.
ApexOne Investment Partners is an equal opportunity employer.
Fund Manager from United States
Fund Manager from India
Related Investment Jobs
Toronto, Ontario, CA
4 hours, 33 minutes ago
Edmonton, Alberta, CA
4 hours, 35 minutes ago