AltruVista is currently searching for an Investment Analyst. This is your opportunity to join one of the fastest-growing firms in ...
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is recruiting for a Portfolio Manager, Global Real Assets to be based in New Brunswick, NJ.
With $71.9 billion in 2016 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
The Benefit Trust division manages a $42 billion global portfolio of assets including equities, fixed income, and a growing need to build out private market strategies. This position reports to the Managing Director, Private Markets. The ideal candidate will work closely with the Managing Director of Private Markets to construct, design and manage a real asset portfolio. The position requires expert investment oversight of sourcing, evaluating, analyzing, executing and monitoring all real assets investments on a globally basis. In addition, he or she will back up the private equity or private credit portfolio managers and collaborate with colleagues covering other asset classes.
Oversees all aspects of the real assets investment activity including, but not limited to:
- Lead identification of appropriate real assets investments sub-strategies such as real estate, infrastructure, and natural resources. Evaluate a wide variety of investment vehicles - including general partnership stakes, direct investments and co-investments.
- Responsible for all aspects of the investment sourcing, underwriting, diligence and documentation process for primary fund investments, co-investments and secondary investments.
- Manage the development of analyses and materials for the Underwriting and Investment Committee. Able to form and defend well-reasoned opinions culminating in thoughtful recommendations
- Work with operations and legal departments as part of the investment due diligence and execution process
- Prepare and present periodic reports, portfolio reviews and other ad hoc requests to investment team and relevant investment committees
- Maintain network with colleagues within the institutional investment community and among the investment manager community.
- Perform ongoing monitoring, analysis, rating and reporting of investments as well as the aggregate portfolio globally. Attend annual meetings and other GP updates.
- Maintain the investment database, including the analysis of portfolio company financial information and ranking of key performance indicators. Mine critical financial and operational data from portfolio company financials and reports.
- Partner with the Managing Director, Private Markets to stay abreast of capital markets conditions, pro-actively identify and research new strategic initiatives and tactical investment opportunities globally
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree required
- MBA or advanced degree preferred
- CPA, CFA or CAIA designations, or progress towards designations preferred
- A minimum of 7 years of finance, accounting or related business experience required
- Global investment experience related to foundations, endowments, plan sponsors, private banks or public finance preferred
- Solid knowledge of capital markets globally preferred
- Real estate or infrastructure institutional investment experience preferred
- Creative and innovative thinking capabilities and the ability to think outside the box required
- Demonstrated analytical and quantitative skills and proficiency in excel modeling preferred
- Prior financial statement analysis required
- Ability to work both independently and as a team member required
- The candidate must also possess superior work ethic, intellectually curiosity, accuracy and attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to influence required
- This position is based in New Brunswick, NJ
- This position will require up to 30% domestic and international travel
North America-United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick
Johnson & Johnson (6067)
Corporate Pension from United States
Government Pension (local) from United States
Financial Services (Consultant) from United States
Fund Manager from United States
Related Investment Jobs
Houston, TX, US
31 minutes ago
Washington, DC, US
21 hours, 44 minutes ago