Every day, they seek to improve financial security for people. Joining their Fund Complex team means you will be a part ...
Lead Data Architect - Research
Pension Reserves Investment Management Board
The $77 billion Massachusetts Pension Reserves Investment Management Board (PRIM), an innovative and effective investment fund, seeks a Lead Data Architect - Research. Reporting to the Director of Research, the Lead Data Architect will be a key member of PRIM’s growing research team, which resides within the Strategy group. This critical position will collaborate with PRIM’s external vendors and the research staff to ensure data quality, security, and availability. The position requires an analytical self-starter with strong communication skills.
It is a great time to join PRIM as we are experiencing an exciting time of growth. Our team works hard on behalf of the Commonwealth, responsibly investing and growing the Massachusetts retirement fund for the benefit of our state and municipal employees and public-school teachers. PRIM offers a healthy work-life balance and is an inclusive employer seeking to foster a diverse, collaborative and curious culture.
Mass PRIM is an equal opportunity employer. We seek to hire talented individuals from a diverse range of backgrounds and cultures who will enhance the team by both contributing to their knowledge pool and maintaining the highest professional and fiduciary standards that guide Mass PRIM. Headquartered in Boston’s Financial District, Mass PRIM offers retirement and health benefit packages, competitive salaries, and advancement opportunities.
Responsibilities and Duties Include:
- Serve as a point of contact to Strategy group and external vendors to coordinate database development and determine project scope and limitations.
- Collaborate with external data architects to configure and maintain the environments to provide the highest levels of performance, availability and security.
- Analyze, consolidate and tune database for optimal efficiency, monitor systems and platforms for availability.
- Monitor database jobs for timely and accurate completion, for capacity and performance of database, and for effective response time to the consumers of the data.
- Graduate degree in a computer science preferred.
- 2-5 years of prior work experience in the financial services as a Database Administrator.
- Strong communication skills with other business units.
- Competent practitioner of econometrics and quantitative finance techniques.
- Knowledge of database connections including JDBC and ODBC.
- Experience with other Microsoft SQL Server products (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS) as well as BI concepts.
- Strong software engineering, development, debugging, testing, and troubleshooting skills.
Interested candidates please submit resume via the following link:
It is the policy of Pension Reserves Management Board to afford equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression or gender unless based upon a bona fide occupational qualification.
Insights not available
Related Investment Jobs
Seattle, WA, US
13 hours, 38 minutes ago
Irvine, CA, US
13 hours, 43 minutes ago