Under the administrative and technical direction of the Director, Investment Strategies, the Investment Analyst performs analytical tasks on behalf of …
Please follow the link to apply for this position.
ABOUT TI PLATFORM MANAGEMENT, LLC
TI Platform Management is a San Francisco based global networking and alternative asset management platform providing reputable institutional investors with access to top tier investment opportunities via syndicated deals.
We are looking for an Investor Relations Associate with prior LP experience to join our team reporting directly into the executive members and working closely with the investment team.
In this role, you will be responsible for the operations behind our annual summit, as well as assisting in the marketing of private investment opportunities and providing high level customer service to our clients.
- 3-7 years of investor relations experience in high growth startups, investment firm, or wealth management
- 2 – 5 years as an LP or working for a financial solutions firm focused on serving independent financial advisors and their investing clients.
- Exceptional writing and analytical skills as well as verbal communication
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Outstanding analytical skills; detail-orientated, proactive and self-motivated
- Strong knowledge of Excel
- Ability to produce well designed PowerPoint presentations
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- To be successful in this role, you should have high integrity, work ethic and be a strong team player
The Job: Major duties of investor relations professionals include:
Event Management (40%)
- Assist client relations team with institutional investor events
- Collaborate across teams to assist with the launch of 2020 annual meeting
- Assist the investor relations and investment team with the production of the annual conference, marketing campaign and event planning
- Assist in mapping out new client leads
- Assist with the execution of ticket sales and sponsorship
- Assist the management team with the event page
- Create marketing emails and events newsletter
Investor Communication & Operation Management (40%)
- Assist with on-boarding new clients to the platform
- Assist with responding to questions from limited partners about the performance of a fund and general market conditions
- Assist with the operation of the fundraising
- Assist with marketing efforts of the alternative investment process; work closely with admin assistants to set up and prioritize meetings
- Assist with day to day operation efforts and documents required to underwrite new investments
- working closely with the entire fund management team, including the Managing Director, Senior Portfolio Manager, and investment team
- assisting the senior management team by providing market intelligence, summarizing analysts’ reports, and providing information on investors’ perceptions about the company.
- coordinating with the finance team to respond to due diligence requests from potential investors
- helping senior staff conduct due diligence on potential investors to ensure eligibility and compliance with federal anti-money laundering requirements
- serving as the liaison between limited partners and the firm
- creating and updating the firm’s customer relations management database to track interactions with current and potential investors
- identifying any potential financial or firm management issues that might be a concern to limited partners and prospective investors and mitigating these issues in advance
Industry Analysis & Research (20%)
- Assist in conducting industry research and research on investors
- Assist with investor update and blog posts when needed
Location and Start Date
You will work remotely and report into our HQ in San Francisco. We would like this position to start asap.
You will receive a competitive salary, commensurate to your experience.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to be considered.
TI Platform Management, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All persons shall have the opportunity to be considered for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability, gender/sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, local or country laws.
Insights not available
Related Investment Jobs
Highland, CA, US
7 hours, 52 minutes ago
New York, NY, US
7 hours, 55 minutes ago