The Investment Analyst will focus on the firm's real estate investment activities, which includes both allocations to third-party private real estate fund managers, as well as direct property investments. In addition, the Investment Analyst will gain experience across a multitude of sectors within natural resources, including oil and gas, power generation, agriculture and metals and mining.
The Analyst will be responsible for:
- Helping identify attractive new investment opportunities.
- Providing analytical support for underwriting direct real estate investments and strategies.
- Evaluating and performing in-depth due diligence on prospective and current investments.
- Analyzing historical portfolio construction and performance records, and composing memoranda detailing recommendations the Investment Committee.
- Monitoring existing manager and investment relationships, which involves occasional travel.
- Aiding in the development of the quarterly reports to investors, and assisting with other communication to investors as needed.
- Helping the investment team maintain awareness of developments within the real estate and natural resources industries in which it invests.
Candidates must have 2+ years of experience in Real Estate Acquisitions, Development, Financing, or Investment Banking. Candidates must also have superior written and oral communication skills, quantitative/statistics skills, and a strong academic record. An undergraduate degree is required, as is experience with Microsoft Word and Excel. A successful candidate should be self-motivated, intellectually curious, creative, and diligent.
How to Apply
In your application, please include a resume and cover letter. For further information, please contact us at email@example.com.
Competitive compensation package, including salary, incentives, and benefits.
Fund Manager from United States
Related Investment Jobs
Munich, DE, DE
1 week, 2 days ago
Hong Kong, HK, CN
1 week, 2 days ago