Reporting to the Sr. Director, FastForward, the Director, Ventures provides leadership to Johns Hopkins Technology Ventures (JHTV ...
TrueBridge is an investment management firm focused on venture capital fund-of-funds. The firm was founded in 2007 by the heads of private investments at the Rockefeller Foundation and the UNC Management Company. We have an opening for two investment analysts.
TrueBridge is seeking two Analysts to join our investment team to support all aspects of the investment process. The Analysts will be members of the investment committee which evaluates investments in fund (an investment management function) and direct company investments (a venture capital function), but other responsibilities include participating in client presentations, data collection and processing, portfolio and manager analytics, and the technology and systems associated with these functions. The position is a 1-3 year commitment.
* Support all aspects of investment due diligence, monitoring, and decision-making processes
* Provide research, modeling, and analytical support for the investment team
* Create, maintain, and generate reports from third-party data providers such as VentureSource, Thomson One, and proprietary systems
* Conduct ad hoc investment-related projects as needed
* Source and conduct due diligence on investments in startup companies
* Assist in client service functions, including design and preparation of client meeting materials
The ideal candidates will have:
* 1-5 years of experience in investment banking, strategy consulting, investment management, asset management, and/or technology company experience
* Deep personal interest in technology, startups, and innovation
* Excellent knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint; familiarity with VentureSource or Thomson One is a plus
* Personal ties and/or a desire to live in the Southeast
* Outgoing and personable