IFC—a member of the World Bank Group—is the largest global development institution focused on the private sector in emerging markets ...
- Demonstrated quantitative and analytic skills.
- Expertise with computer programs, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet research.
- Good written and oral skills.
- Strong work ethic and willingness to work until the task is completed successfully.
- Ability to work in a small team environment.
- Self-motivated, passion for learning, desire to learn about investments.
- High moral character.
- High academic achievement.
- Assist in the monitoring of existing managers of the public and private investments portfolios.
- Prepare reports for the routine review of asset class level performance.
- Assist in the screening and due diligence process for new managers.
- Document manager due diligence process.
- Assist with the development of and maintenance of asset class models and databases.
- Participate in investment research projects from asset allocation to security level review.
- Assist in the preparation of materials for quarterly board meetings.
Fund Manager from
Related Investment Jobs
Washington, D.C., US
21 hours, 47 minutes ago
Yolo County, CA, US
1 day, 23 hours ago