Hall Capital Partners is an independent, privately owned SEC-registered investment advisor that builds and manages multi-asset class global investment portfolios …
At AAA, their Team Members strive to deliver amazing service and help their Members outsmart life’s roadblocks. They believe everything you do outside of work adds to who you are at work. They're working to transform AAA for the next century with a mission to create Members for life by unleashing the innovative spirit of the Team Members.
Why Work For Them?
Great Pay - with the opportunity for increases when performance skill blocks are achieved
Benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision, wellness program and more!
401k Matching – $1 for $1 company match up to 6% of pay
Annual Incentive Plan – Eligibility to participate in AAA NCNU annual bonus plan
Paid Time Off – Team Members accrue paid time off monthly with an additional 24 hours per year earmarked for volunteer activities
Collaborative Environment – AAA will value your contribution to providing exceptional service to our members
In this newly created role, their Director, Investments will recommend, implement and report on the approved investment policies, strategies, plans, procedures, and controls of the investments of the organization. They will direct the entire spectrum of investment activities at MWG for the Club’s Strategic and Operating Pools, as well as reporting results of the Club’s Pension and 401(k) Plans. In conjunction with the CEO, CFO and the Controller, they will interact with the Finance and Investment Committee (FIC) of the Board of Directors to ensure that the FIC is fully informed regarding the Club’s investment situation.
- Oversee the investment of funds in the Club’s externally-managed portfolios to ensure they are in compliance with the approved Investment Portfolio Unifying Framework (IPUF).
- Ensure the liquidity of the funds is in sync with the Club’s projected needs.
- Periodically update the IPUF in keeping with the latest goals of the Club and fundamentals of intelligent investment management, within the context of a Member-benefit not-for-profit corporation.
- Manage the private equity tranche of the investment portfolio, from identification and recommendation through to implementation and monitoring.
- Stay current with the performance of the managers within the Club’s investment portfolio, to ensure they are delivering favorable net after-tax returns, relative to their most appropriate benchmarks. In cases where a manager’s performance is lagging, develop alternative investments.
- Recommends and reviews the hiring, retention, or termination of investment consultants, custodians/trustees, as well as 401(k) investment options and providers.
- Set Strategic Plan and Annual Goal for investment income / cash flow / balance sheet for all portfolios throughout the organization.
- Reforecast on a monthly basis.
- Ensure that the monthly investment activities are faithfully and accurately recognized in the books of record.
- Responsible for the investment section of financial and regulatory reports.
- Monitor state and federal investment regulations and supervise compliance in all portfolios.
- Stay current on current economic conditions, taken them into consideration for the Club’s ongoing investment guidelines.
REQUIRED BACKGROUND / ABILITIES:
- Strong relevant academic background (Bachelors and MBA).
- Relevant credentials in the field (e.g CFA).
- Five to ten years’ relevant experience.
- Strong cognitive and communication skills.
Insights not available
Related Investment Jobs
San Francisco, CA, US
8 hours, 35 minutes ago
New York, NY, US
8 hours, 37 minutes ago