Family Office seeking a detail-oriented, thorough, and organized bookkeeper/operations assoicate. Looking for long-term employment with the opportunity for growth. Will be reporting to, and working closely with, the Corporate CFO. In the position, you will play a key role in managing the financial reporting including monitoring valuations for various financial assets, transactions and generating relevant reports. The successful candidate will enjoy working in a friendly office environment with dedicated co-workers, many of whom have been with the company for 20 years or more. Very stable employer with over 30 years based in New York, NY and a corporate culture which emphasizes honesty, integrity and long-term employee-employer relationships. The position requires high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Proven bookkeeping experience
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounts payable/receivable principles
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial reports
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
- Hands-on experience with Excel spreadsheets and proprietary accounting software
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for managing financial data and ensuring data integrity and accuracy
- Development of operational procedures and documentation of data flow
- Development of system controls to ensure data integrity
- Assist in the month end financial reporting process and preparation of portfolio reports
- Perform daily payment preparations, position monitoring including bank balances and financial position valuations.
- Perform analysis of revenue, expense, budget variance and identify reasons for differences.
- Provide accounting assistance to branch managers as needed throughout the company
- Assist with the completion and preparation of monthly financial reports
- Financial Statement Preparation experience is required.
- Advanced analysis skills are necessary.
Qualifications and Skills
- B.S. or Associates degree in Accounting/Book Keeping required
- 5 + years of experience in book keeping/accounting preferred
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and Word
Insights not available
Related Investment Jobs
Saint Louis, MO, US
10 hours, 46 minutes ago
Santa Fe, NM, US
10 hours, 51 minutes ago