The Associate Director of Pension Investments provides leadership in the management of the U.S. Benefit Trust Investments ($4B). Reporting directly to the Director of Corporate Finance, the position is responsible for managing external investment consultants, investment managers, trustees and custodians. The Associate Director participates on teams involving members of the company’s Human Resources, Legal and Financial Reporting Departments.
- Develop and recommend investment policies and strategies to the internal Pension Fund Committee
- Manage the selection, monitoring and the replacement of investment managers, trustees and custodians
- Recommend asset allocation policy, taking into consider capital market assumptions and funding status targets
- Periodic rebalancing of assets
- Assist in preparation of various corporate reports (e.g. 10-K, 5500, Board of Directors Report, etc.)
- Work with consultants in conducting asset/liability studies
- Evaluate funding and expense requirements
- Work with Legal in reviewing investment management and service level agreements
- Manage SOX control requirements
- Assure compliance with laws and regulations
- Will serve in a Regional Treasury Coordinator role with responsibility to oversee treasury related issues for one of Colgate's reporting divisions.
- Requires bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics or related field
- A minimum of 12 years of proven progressively responsible related experience.
- MBA or CFA preferred.
- Experience or exposure with asset management or knowledge of risk and performance measurement a plus.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills required to address complex issues with persons having varying degrees of knowledge in investment management
- Knowledge of financial reporting standards desirable
- Understanding of fiduciary duties preferred
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? Then apply using this online application. Attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process.