Our client, a New York based firm focusing on sourcing, evaluating, and monitoring a broad array of
alternative funds and direct investment opportunities, is looking to hire an analyst/freelance
consultant to focus on venture capital funds, direct investments, enterprise technology and cybersecurity, real
estate, private equity, and hedge funds.
This will be a 10-12 week commitment through the summer with the opportunity to join as a full-time employee if successful.
Due to our client's broad investment strategy, this position work will cover hedge funds, private equity, real estate, and venture capital, giving this person the opportunity to gain broad exposure and a varied skill-set.
Projects/responsibilities may include but not t be limited to:
- Research and analysis on the existing portfolio, performing updates on positions where needed
- Being on the front lines of new opportunities at the sourcing, researching, and analysis stages
- Representing the firm at industry events for networking, general research, sourcing new opportunities,
- and bringing notes and action items back to the team.
- Work related travel for investment research activities.
Our client is a small team looking for an independent and dynamic person to join them. Ideal candidates have:
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Strong people skills, maturity, and polish
- Interest or familiarity with investing and venture capital
- Integrity that adheres to high professional and personal standards
- Interest in cybersecurity and enterprise technology