Chief investment officers, senior-level investment professionals, and visionaries came together to discuss the future of asset management at our summit in 2019.
Our cohort of attendees from 2019 includes prominent institutional investors including ADIA, Alaska Permanent Fund, University of Maryland, University of Minnesota, West Virginia University Foundation, University of San Francisco, San Jose Retirement System, State of Michigan, New Mexico Retirement System, Alfred P. Sloan Foundation, Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, Children's Hospitals Minnesota, UCLA, among many more.
Some our featured attendees and speakers from 2019 include the following:
- Kim Lew, Vice President & Chief Investment Officer at Carnegie Corporation of New York
- Binny Bansal, Founder & Former CEO of Flipkart
- Christian Weedbrook, Founder of Xandu
- Areije Al-Shakar, Senior Vice President at Bharain Development Bank
- Carlos Rangel, Director of Investments at W.K. Kellogg Foundation
- Stuart Mason, Chief Investment Officer at the University of Minnesota
- Bob Jacksha, Chief Investment Officer at New Mexico Retirement Fund
- Marcus Frampton, Chief Investment Officer at Alaska Permanent Fund Corporation
- Justin Kan, Co-Founder & CEO at Atrium
- Hilary Coles, Co-Founder & VP of Products at Hims
- Nicolas Dessaigne, Co-Founder & CEO at Algolia
Stay tuned for the full agenda and speaker announcements. Please request your invitation above or e-mail email@example.com should you have any questions.